Everyone has that one friend or acquaintance who just seems to have loads of useless knowledge, but what if it wasn't so useless? These facts came from somewhere, someone took the time to investigate and determine what is "true" about these mysteries so someone is bound to ask again one day. Maybe that day is at a round of trivia, or when you're the guest on a game show, maybe you're calling in to win a radio station contest. Despite the reason fun facts are just that, they're FUN! How many of these do you find interesting?
– A bear has 42 teeth
– The month of August has the highest percentages of births
– The most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the letter "E"
– M&M's chocolate stands for the initials for its inventors Mars and Murrie
– Australia was originally called New Holland
– Your foot has 26 bones in it
– Elephants are the only mammal that can't jump
Interesting, right?! If you're a trivia guru try out sites like http://www.triviaplaza.com/ or https://www.sporcle.com/ for a little online fun! Find facts that intrigue you and comment below!!!