Here are 25 Valentine’s Day Ideas to spark everyday romance in your home:
1. Set her coffee cup next to the coffee maker in the morning before she is out of bed.
2 Send texts to let each other know you’re headed home from work.
3. Kiss each other goodbye every morning.
4. Buy the snacks he likes when you grocery shop.
5. Remember her coworkers’ names.
6. Give her a night off from helping the kids with homework. You huddle around the table for the spelling words and multiplication facts instead.
7. Tell him how much the kids enjoy being with him.
8. On a day off work, instead of sticking to your typical exercise routine, arrange it so you can work out together.
9. Watch the game with him. Try cheering for his team.
10. Ask him about his day.
11. Put your arm around her in church. Don’t let the kids sit between you.
12. Pray together. Pray out loud for each other.
13. Recall past memories together.
14. Cook his favorite dinner. Tell him you made it because you know he likes it.
15. Recognize your spouse for paying all the bills on time every single month.
16. When you come home from work, embrace each other. Squeeze tightly for longer than just a quick second.
17. Be the one who offers to turn out the lights tonight.
18. Text her that you’re thinking of her.
19. Reach over and hold his hand.
20. Compliment her for your favorite physical feature. Then also compliment her heart.
21. Help her clean the house.
22. Thank him for rolling the garbage can to the curb.
23. Split your dessert with her.
24. Talk to your in- laws instead of looking at your phone, during the next family gathering.
25. Let your spouse help you with something.
Romance doesn’t have to be hard or even well planned. All it takes is a thoughtful, intentional moment as you go about your regular day.